COME WORK WITH US.
| Location: Chicago
We’re a dynamic, growing mid-sized marketing services agency with offices in Lombard and downtown Chicago (plus locations in NYC, Columbus, Princeton and San Jose).
We’re looking for a copywriter who can generate powerful, motivating ideas quickly and work closely with an art director to bring those ideas to life. Our writer must have the organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and take responsibility for assigned jobs from concepting through writing, editing, proofreading and preparation for online or offline production.
• 3-5 years of agency experience or equivalent
• Experience writing for offline and online media including emails, banner ads, and web pages
• Experience with multi-channel campaigns
• Experience with financial/insurance and retail clients preferred
• Working knowledge of direct marketing helpful, not essential
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a team environment
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills
We offer competitive salary, full benefits (medical, 401(k)) and a supportive culture that helps each team member reach their full potential.
| Location: New York
• BA degree or equivalent work experience required
• 2-4 yrs. relevant experience
• Independent thinker who can really think outside the box
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Sound analytical skills
• Outgoing and energetic demeanor
• Digital experience is a plus
• Computer proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
In this position you will work alongside the Account Director as a core member of the account management team and will have direct interaction with the clients and all agency departments. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day tasks for an integrated campaign including; television/video, digital, e-mail marketing, direct mail, etc.
Please send us your resume and cover letter. We will be in touch with the right people to set-up an interview.
| Location: New York
The Account Director serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AD is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AD will should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, marketing plan, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
• Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
• Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or strategic opportunities within or related to the project.
• Ensures that all quality standards are met and that projects are profitable.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
• Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the team.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Understanding of company capabilities and services and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Reports to the General Manager, providing regular input on all account activity.
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Minimum 7 years of Account/project management experience
• Extremely detail oriented
• Technical competence
• Strategic thinker who can consistently bring new innovative ideas to the table
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Undergraduate degree